7/8” Stainless Steel 4-Bow Frame With Fittings Max. 106" x 120" provides all the hardware needed to assemble your own bimini frame. Biminis are an easy and affordable way to provide protection from the sun and shelter from rain and spray. 4-Bow Frame Kits come with everything you need to complete a 4-bow bimini including type #304 stainless steel tubing and type #316 stainless steel fittings (no fabric included).
This adjustable 4-bow frame is made from 600 grit mirror finish 7/8” stainless steel tubing. All tubing bows are pre-bent in Sailrite’s custom jig. To keep shipping costs low and allow for greater customization, the bows are cut just beyond each bend creating three sections—two curved and one crowned. The crown in the center bow increases rigidity and improves the appearance of the finished cover. Frame sections can be cut to size and riveted together with splines. This frame also includes Universal Deck Hinges, which feature pivoting hinges to adjust for many different angles of decks, coamings and even vertical surfaces.
To select the appropriate kit, first determine the width and height for the bimini top or dodger cover. To decide the width, determine where the frame will be mounted on the starboard and port sides of the boat. Measure across the boat from one mounting point to the other. The maximum height is limited to the length of the longest bow and depends on the angle of the bow when the frame is in place (actual headspace will vary). Length of the top also varies depending upon the angle of the bows. Frame tubing can be cut down to size with a hack saw or tube cutter.
4-Bow Frame Specifications:
- Maximum Width: 106 inches
- Longest Leg Length: 81 inches (before crown and fittings, add about 5")
- Nominal Height at maximum Spread: 48 inches (As height increases above nominal height, the maximum spread decreases)
- Maximum Spread (fore and aft): 120 inches
- Maximum Distance Between Bows: 40 inches< /LI>
7/8” Stainless Steel 4-Bow Frame With Fittings Max 160" x 120" Includes:
- 8 Eye Ends Stainless Steel 7/8"
- 4 Strap Eyes Stainless Steel
- 8 Flat Head Wood 6 x 3/4" Screws Stainless Steel
- 4 18-8 SS Slotted Flat Head Tapping Screws #10 X 3/4" Length
- 8 Grooved Rivets Stainless Steel (for Bimini & Dodger Frames)
- 6 Jaw Slides Stainless Steel 7/8"
- 2 Universal Deck Hinges Stainless Steel
- 1 4-Bow 7/8" Stainless Frame Only (No Fittings)
A riveting gun and a tube cutting tool or a hack saw will be needed to complete this frame assembly.
Webbing or Rigid Support (sold separately): This frame kit can be used with Webbing Straps or Rigid Support Struts to support the bows. If using webbing straps, the frame can be lowered quickly without removing the fabric.