Sew it yourself! Awning Kit for Sailboat 11’4” x 16’ Made With Sunbrella Fabric provides the basic materials to make an awning for your sailboat. Find comfort, shade, and protection in the cockpit while anchored or docked with a sailboat awning. There are many different awning styles and ways to customize an awning to fit perfectly on your boat.
This cockpit awning kit includes Sunbrella fabric, which is a 100% solution dyed acrylic. Sunbrella comes in many vibrant colors and is highly resistant to UV rays, fading, and mold and mildew. To clean this waterproof fabric, simply hose off on a monthly basis.
Due to varying styles and configurations, kits are identified by the size of the fabric blank. Fabric panels do not come pre-sewn, but size indicates dimensions after sewing together (before hems and sleeves). Finished size will be approximately 1 foot shorter and 6 inches narrower. Width and length can be interchanged.
Awning Kit for Sailboat 11’4” x 16’ Made With Sunbrella Fabric Includes:
- 16 yd. 46″ Sunbrella Fabric—Select color from drop down menu
- 2 1 oz. V-69 White UV Polyester Thread Cones
- 60 ft. White Classic 3-Strand Polyester LIne 1/4″ 6 mm.
- 9 #6 Brass Rings 7/8″
- 3 ft. Nylon 3/4″ Webbing 700#
- Seamstick 3/8″ Basting Tape for Canvas
- Sailrite Adhesive Backed Logo
- Awning Kit Instructions