New England Double Braid Nylon Rope combines high-grade marine nylon, special torque balanced construction, and a unique stabilizing process to create a strong, durable, easy to handle line. The Nylon Double Braid won’t kink or hockle and provides a controlled elongation that helps balance the strain and stress on docks and anchors. Use for dock lines, anchor lines, or mooring lines.
New England Ropes has an excellent reputation as the leading manufacturer of premium quality rope. Made in New England and tested in some of the world’s most notoriously harsh conditions, New England Ropes provides high quality and performance and worry-free durability.
Diameter: 1 inch (25 mm)
Sold by the foot
New England Double Braid Nylon Specifications:
- Use for: dock, anchor, or mooring lines
- Excellent energy absorption
- Good abrasion resistance
- Supple and easy to handle
- Spliceable (Double Braid Eye Splice)
- Shows little degradation from UV rays
- Take caution with nylon around strong oxidizing agents, as it might degrade
- May discolor when exposed to high levels of carbon dioxide
- Good resistance to the passage of electrical current
- Tensile: 32,750 lbs.
- Melting Point: 460°F
- Sheaves: Recommended sheave diameter to rope diameter is 8:1
- Conforms to Mil-R-24050 B & C