Sew it yourself! Foredeck Sail Bag F-5 Kit is a pre-patterned kit with complete instructions and materials to build your own Foredeck Sail Bag. Protect your sails and free up some room in the sail locker with headsail storage on deck. This headsail bag is made from durable Sunbrella fabric with Dacron reinforced patches. Zipper closure along the front edge offers complete weather protection and secure attachment to the forestay. A webbing loop at the aft end attaches to a halyard to lift the bag off the deck.
Finished bag size: 45” x 45”
Suitable for a 60 foot boat
Maximum Sail Sizes Accommodated by Foredeck Sail Bag F-5:
- Working – 400 sq. ft.
- Medium Air – 500 sq. ft.
- Light Air – 600 sq. ft.
Foredeck Sail Bag F-5 Kit Includes:
- 4 yd. Pre-patterned 46″ Sunbrella Fabric—Select color from drop down menu
- 1 ft. 5 oz. Dacron Tape 4″
- 2 ft. 4 oz. Dacron Tape 3″
- 1 YKK® Zipper #10 Vislon® 48″ White Plastic Double Locking Pull
- 1 oz. White UV Polyester Thread
- 1 ft. Nylon 1/2″ Webbing 550#
- 1 Sailrite Adhesive Backed Logo
- Foredeck Bag Kit Instructions