Nauga Soft Doeskin 54" Vinyl Fabric
Nauga Soft Vinyl Fabric is a supple vinyl upholstery fabric that offers great durability with the look and feel of fine leather. It is an expanded vinyl that is backed with a napped jersey knit for added durability. Nauga Soft is a UV and weather resistant vinyl with superior tear strength and it has extraordinary abrasion resistance: Nauga Soft is rated at over a million double rubs! The Advanced BeautyGard® protective top coat finish provides outstanding protection against bacterial and fungal micro-organisms, even in difficult medical and healthcare environments.
Nauga Soft fabric comes in a variety of rich colors and is a great choice for any sailor or homeowner looking for a luxurious, yet durable, scuff and scrape resistant fabric. This soft upholstery fabric is easily tailored and cleans with mild soap and water. Nauga Soft Vinyl Fabric makes for great cushions, headliner, and upholstery for marine, healthcare, transportation, and hospitality industries.
Sailrite recommends using Nauga Soft Vinyl Fabric for indoor use.
|Weight:||18.8 ounces per square yard (28.2oz/linear yd)|
|Sale Unit:||Sold per linear yard|
|Yards per Roll:||35|
|Selvage Edge:||To the Left and Right Edges of Photo|
- Expanded Vinyl on Napped Jersey Knit
- Abrasion Resistance: 1,000,000 double rubs
- Advanced BeautyGard Protective Finish
- Static Dissipative Slip Finish
- Non-Migratory Plasticizers to retain soft, supple feel
- Excellent Tear Strength
- Scuff and Scrape Resistant
- -20° Cold Crack
- Made in the USA
- Easy to sew--use a V-69 thread with a #18 needle
- Meets small-scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard #302 California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E BIFMA, Screen Test 188.8.131.52. UFAC Class 1 Rating
|Marine:||Headliners & Hull LinersInterior Cushions|
|RV & Auto:||Auto UpholsteryRV HeadlinersRV Upholstery|
- Highly Abrasion Resistant