Rotary Cutter 28mm
This Classic Stick Rotary Cutter by Fiskars is ideal for cutting curves or small details in light to medium weight materials and smaller projects. This Rotary Cutter features a classic stick-style design that is versatile and easy to use. The ergonomic design makes turning forward, backward, and cutting around corners of detailed work and smaller shapes easy. This rotary cutter can be used right or left-handed without changing the blade position. Use this smaller rotary cutter for cutting cloth, paper, and vinyl. It is also ideal for appliqué and trimming for quilting and craft projects.
Please Note: Sailrite recommends using a Cutting Mat to help keep the blade sharp, as well as protect surfaces.
|Overall Length:||6 inches|
|Cutting Blade Diameter:||28 millimeters|
|Cutting Blade Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Sale Unit:||Sold Each|
- Designed for making precise, detailed cuts
- Symmetrical Design: Can be used right or left-handed without changing the blade assembly
- Blade Safety Shield - A guard is locked in-place until a button is pressed for safer storage
- Includes a sharp, long-lasting, stainless steel blade that is easy to change
- Made in Japan
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty