Penobscot 14 Jibsail Kit
Item #: 105460
Need a Sample
Fabric samples are $1.00 /EA
Free Shipping on Samples
Sew it yourself! Penobscot 14 Jibsail Kit lets you make your own jibsail. This kit is made from 4 oz. white Dacron© using the designer's plans and features nylon hanks on the luff. Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #4 Spur Die Set for corner grommets. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
||10 feet, 4 inches
||5 feet, 4.5 inches
||9 feet, 1 inch
Sail Kit Includes:
- 4oz White Dacron© Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick 1/4-inch Basting Tape
- Folded Dacron© 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron© 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #4 Spur Grommets
- Nylon Hanks (with screws)
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):