Phifertex Plus Vinyl Mesh Navy Pier 54" Fabric
|1 - 19||$18.75/YD|
|20 - 59||$17.81/YD|
Phifertex Plus Vinyl Mesh Navy Pier 54″ Fabric is a tightly woven 100% vinyl-coated woven polyester mesh. This designer mesh fabric has excellent dimensional stability and flexibility in all climates making it the perfect choice for sun shades and other outdoor applications. Phifertex Plus provides very good privacy and also allows good interior light as a window covering. Phifertex Plus Mesh provides a 90–95% shade factor and can be used to extend the life of vinyl windows.
Phifertex mesh fabric is ideal for patio furniture, sling chairs, roller shades, outdoor cushion covers, boat cockpit cushions, boat enclosures, structural awnings, RV and yacht window covers, placemats, and water draining bags. Use Phifertex material on the bottom of outdoor cushions so that they can drain dry. Phifertex Navy Pier is also easy to cut, sew and clean! Made in the USA.
|Weight:||16 oz. per square yard|
|Sale Unit:||Sold per linear yard.|
|Yards Per Roll:||60|
- 100% woven vinyl-coated polyester
- 90–95% Shade factor
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Flexible in all climates
- Fade resistant
- Breathable - water and air can pass through
- Microban® antimicrobial protection
- Lead Free: REACH (EC1907/2006) compliant
- GREENGUARD® Select Certified
- Easy to sew (use a #18 or #20 needle with V-69 or V-92 thread)
Phifertex Cleaning Instructions:
- Prepare cleaning solution using 1 tbsp. liquid dish detergent and 2 tbsp. household bleach in one gallon of water. Clean fabric with sponge or soft cloth dipped in solution.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water and air dry.
- Avoid direct contact with oil-based products which may cause accelerated aging of fabric. If direct contact occurs, clean promptly.
- Regular maintenance of your Phifertex fabric will help extend the life of the fabric. Clean Phifertex 1–2 times a year when in moderate use (more frequently when used heavily).
Snap-on Window Cover for Boat & RV's: Cut Phifertex to the size of the window adding an inch to each side all round. Fold over 1/2-inch hems and sew with V-69 or V-92 thread or finish the raw edges with binding tape. Install snap fasteners at each corner and at 3 foot intervals (or as required) along the length of each side.
Window Roller Shades: Cut Phifertex using a T-square to cut straight sides. Create a hem at the bottom for a wood or fiberglass batten and use adhesive tape to attach the fabric to a roller shade.
For a lighter weave and 70% shade factor, see standard Phifertex Mesh.
|Marine:||Exterior CushionsWindshield Covers|
|Outdoor Living:||Shade SailsSling Chairs|
|RV & Auto:||Sun Shades|
- Highest UV Resistance