New England Regatta Lite Single Braid Polypropylene Rope is lightweight and easy to handle. This 12-strand, single braid, multi-filament polypropylene line is perfect for flag halyards, small boat main sheets and control lines, and non-critical lines on larger boats. Regatta Lite is more resistant to stretch and sunlight deterioration that nylon. This line does not absorb water or kink, and floats indefinitely.
New England Ropes has an excellent reputation as the leading manufacturer of premium quality rope. Made in New England and tested in some of the world’s most notoriously harsh conditions, New England Ropes provides high quality and performance and worry-free durability.
Color: Yellow with tracer
Diameter: 3/8 inch (10 mm)
Sold by the foot
New England Regatta Lite Single Braid Polypropylene Rope Specifications:
- Use on: Dinghy mainsheets, dinghy control lines, halyard tails
- Tensile: 3,200 lbs.
- Melting Point: 330°F
- Sheave: Recommended sheave diameter to rope diameter 8:1
- Good resistance to passage of electrical currents
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Splice using 12-Strand Eye Splice
- Lock Stitch method