New England Regatta Single Braid Polyester rope is a soft, supple, easy to handle line that runs freely and does not kink. This line offers improved grip, even when wet. Made from a 12-strand single braid of spun and filament polyester, New England Ropes’ Regatta Braid is a durable line for mainsheets, furling lines, and control lines.
New England Ropes has an excellent reputation as the leading manufacturer of premium quality rope. Made in New England and tested in some of the world’s most notoriously harsh conditions, New England Ropes provides high quality and performance and worry-free durability.
Color: White with red tracer
Diameter: 5/16 inch (8 mm)
Sold by the foot
New England Regatta Single Braid Polyester Specifications:
- Use on: mainsheets, furling lines, and control lines
- Tensile: 3,300 lbs.
- Melting Point: 480° F
- Sheaves: Recommended sheave diameter to rope diameter is 8:1
- Shows little degradation from UV rays
- Good resistance to most chemicals and electrical currents
- Splice using the 12-Strand Eye Splice (bury) method