Rhodes 19 Spinnaker Sail Kit
Sew it yourself! Rhodes 19 Spinnaker Sail Kit lets you make your own spinnaker sail. This kit is made from 0.75oz Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth using the class rules and features a tri-radial cut. Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 0.75oz White Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- 4oz White Dacron© Sailcloth
- White V-30 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick ¼-inch Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- 2-3oz Pearl Grey Leather
- Dacron© 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed), 3 colors
- ¾-inch White Nylon Webbing
- #0 D-Ring without Bar
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo