SeaMark Pacific Blue 60" Waterproof Fabric
SeaMark Waterproof Fabric is a premier boat exterior fabric consisting of woven acrylic facing and color-matched waterproof PVC backing; a combination that results in a colorfast, waterproof fabric laminate that can withstand the harshest conditions of any marine environment. This vinyl-backed fabric has superior seam and tensile strength and is di-electrically sealable. SeaMark fabric is engineered to endure salt, moisture, sun, wind, and temperature extremes: it is UV and Mildew Resistant for exceptional boat exterior performance.
SeaMark is an exterior marine grade fabric specifically designed for outdoor use. There is a right and wrong side to this fabric, meaning that only the facing side, or acrylic canvas side, of the SeaMark is meant to be exposed to the outside. The vinyl backing is color coordinated with the acrylic facing. Use SeaMark Waterproof Fabric for convertible & boat tops, dodgers, biminis, tonneau & boat covers, awnings, and cockpit cushions.
|Weight:||15.6 ounces per square yard (26 oz/linear yd)|
|Sale Unit:||Sold per linear yard|
|Yards per Roll:||50|
- Facing: 100% Solution-Dyed Acrylic fabric
- Backing: 100% Waterproof Vinyl (Embossed PVC)
- UV Resistant
- Mildew Resistant
- Excellent Tear and Tensile Strength
- 5 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Easy to sew--Use a Polyester V-69 thread with a #18 needle or a Polyester V-92 thread with a #20 needle
Care and Cleaning:
Regular hand washing, preferably in shade and not direct sunlight, will enhance the life and beauty of the fabric and will make successive cleaning easier. Do NOT use detergent. Bird and tree droppings, as well as other loose dirt particles, should be removed immediately.
- Vacuum with a brush attachment.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly with water, removing loose soil particles.
- Hand wash with mild soap (Ivory or Lux or similar) and warm water in the shade, not direct sunlight if possible.
- Allow cleaner to soak for 10-20 minutes.
- Scrub lightly with a soft nylon brush or terry cloth rag.
- Rinse thoroughly, preferably until water runs clear and no remaining soap foam is observed.
- Finally, let the fabric air dry. NEVER put SeaMark fabric in the dryer.
Additional cleanings may be required, however it is best to determine the need for additional cleaning after the fabric has dried completely.
For Stubborn Stains: Mix a solution of no more than 4 oz. bleach with 2 oz. mild soap per gallon of warm water. Using gloves, hand wash the stained area with the solution. Let it soak for 20 minutes and scrub lightly with a soft nylon brush or terry cloth rag. Rinse thoroughly to prevent streaking on painted or chrome surfaces. Several cleanings may be necessary. Please remember, excessive soaking with a bleach solution can deteriorate seam threads, as well as lessen the facing fabric's factory-applied protectent.
|Marine:||Biminis & T-TopsBoat CoversDodgersExterior Cushions|
- Highest UV Resistance
- Highly Abrasion Resistant