Sidewinder Main Sail Kit
Sew it yourself! Sidewinder Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This kit is made from 4oz white Dacron© using the designer's plans is loose footed and features a boltrope on the luff, 3 leech battens, and a headboard. Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
|Foot||8 feet, 4 inches|
|Leech||17 feet, 2.5 inches|
- 4oz White Dacron© Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick ¼-inch Basting Tape
- Folded Dacron© 1-½-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron© 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine
- Batten Material with End Caps
- 1-inch White Elastic
- Nylon Headboard
- Jiffy Grommet Washer
- 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Semi-Tubular Rivets
- Snap Fastener Installation Tool
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo