Ultrasuede HP 55" Fabric
Please select options before adding to cart
Ultrasuede HP Fabric is an ultra-microfiber fabric engineered to maintain its soft, suede hand and luxurious aesthetic appeal in even the most challenging conditions. Conscientiously engineered, this fabric is both versatile and easy to care for, exceptionally durable yet luxurious, modern yet classically stylish.
Ultrasuede HP Fabrics never sag, shrink, or lose their shape so edges stay crisp and clean over a lifetime of use. Comfortable in any climate and easy to maintain with regular, light brushing from a medium-bristle brush. Its strength lies in its elegance, making it perfectly suited for residential and commercial furnishings, as well as automotive, marine, and aviation interiors. Ultrasuede HP Fabric is perfect for high end upholstery, interior cushions, decorative pillows, purses, bags and so much more.
Manufacturer Note: Ultrasuede HP is formerly known as Ultrasuede Ambiance.
|Weight:||11.1 ounces per square yard (17 oz per linear yard)|
|Fiber Fineness:||0.19 denier|
|Colorfastness to Light:||AATCC 16H–Class 5.0|
|F/R Rating:||CA Bulletin–117–Class I, CA 133 Proto criteria B, ASTM E84 Class A, UFAC–Class I Rating|
|Sale Unit:||Sold per linear yard - 3 yard minimum order|
- 80% Non-Woven Polyester (100% recycled ultra-microfiber), 20% Non-Fibrous Polyurethane Binder
- Highly Abrasion Resistant: 200,000 double rubs
- Available in nearly 100 designer colors!
- EcoDesign - Environmentally conscientious product from Ultrasuede
- Resists Sagging, Crocking, Pilling, and Shrinking
- Stretch and Tear Resistant
- Excellent Colorfastness
- Pet-Friendly Resistance to Staining and Odors
- Spot Cleanable
- Easy to sew (use V-69 thread and #18 needle)
Ultrasuede HP Fabric is available as a "Special Order" item. Please allow an extra 4 to 5 days for delivery. Minimum order quantity is 3 yards. No returns are allowed on this item. Individual samples are not available.
- Everyday Upkeep: Use lint brush to restore nap and luster of Ultra suede. Periodically vacuum fabric then dust gently with well-srung damp white cloth or sponge.
- Cleaning: Machine wash with mild detergent (i.e. Woolite, Ivory, etc.) using delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low temperature setting.
- Spot Cleaning: Gently pat spills with paper towel until absorbed. Lightly brush or vacuum stained area for dried-in soiling. If this doesn't work, wipe the stained area from the outside in with a well-wrung white cloth dampened in lukewarm water.
- Oil-based Stains: Wipe up oily stain as much as possible without spreading with a dry cloth or paper towel. Then, pat stained area with white cloth soaked in ethyl alcohol from outside in. Pat with dry cloth. Repeat as necessary.
- Never pour cleaning products directly onto Ultrasuede. Avoid wiping with colored cloths, as they may transfer dye.
|Marine:||Headliners & Hull LinersInterior Cushions|
|RV & Auto:||Auto Upholstery|
- Highly Abrasion Resistant