Ultrasuede® HP Pewter 55" Fabric
Ultrasuede® HP Fabric is an ultra-microfiber fabric engineered by Toray Industries, the inventor of the world's first ultra-microfiber. It was developed to maintain its soft, suede hand and luxurious aesthetic appeal in even the most challenging conditions. It combines the beauty and soft appealing comfort of the finest suede with the supreme performance of ultra-microfiber. It is manufactured using ultra-microfiber made with 100%-recycled polyester purely reconstituted from such post-industrial material as scrap film. The soft, plush feel of Ultrasuede® HP proves luxury and ecology complement each other perfectly. Conscientiously engineered, this fabric is both versatile and easy to care for, exceptionally durable yet luxurious, modern yet classically stylish.
Ultrasuede® HP Fabric never sags, shrinks, or loses its shape so edges will stay crisp and clean over a lifetime of use. Comfortable in any climate, it is easy to maintain with regular, light brushing from a medium-bristle brush. Its strength lies in its elegance, making it perfectly suited for residential and commercial furnishings, as well as automotive, marine, and aviation interiors. Ultrasuede® HP Fabric is perfect for high end upholstery, interior cushions, headliners, decorative pillows, purses, bags, and so much more.
Manufacturer's Note: Ultrasuede HP was formerly known as Ultrasuede® Ambiance.
- Everyday Upkeep: Use lint brush to restore nap and luster of Ultrasuede® HP. Periodically vacuum fabric then dust gently with well-wrung damp white cloth or sponge.
- Machine Cleaning: Machine wash with mild detergent (i.e. Woolite, Ivory, etc.) using delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low temperature setting.
- Spot Cleaning: Gently pat spills with paper towel until absorbed. Lightly brush or vacuum stained area for dried-in soiling. If this doesn't work, wipe the stained area from the outside in with a well-wrung white cloth dampened in lukewarm water.
- Oil-Based Stains: Wipe up oily stain as much as possible without spreading with a dry cloth or paper towel. Then, pat stained area with white cloth soaked in ethyl alcohol from outside in. Pat with dry cloth. Repeat as necessary. If you use ethyl alcohol, make sure the room is well-ventilated and avoid contact with open flames.
- Caution: Never pour cleaning products directly onto Ultrasuede®.
- Caution: Avoid wiping with colored cloths, as they may transfer dye.
Please Note: Ultrasuede® HP may NOT be returned.
|Marine:||Headliners & Hull LinersInterior Cushions|
|RV & Auto:||Auto UpholsteryRV HeadlinersRV Upholstery|
- Highly Abrasion Resistant