You may also like
Sew it yourself! Balboa 26 Storm Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jib sail. This crosscut kit is made from 8.4oz white Dacron® using the designer's plans and features a rope reinforced luff, brass hanks on the luff. Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 8.4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- V-92 Polyester UV Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Pearl Grey 2-3oz Leather
- Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 4-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- White Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- #1 Spur Grommets
- Dyneema webbing
- #1 Brass hanks
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-¼-inch
- #3 D-Ring with Bar
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Area:||45 square feet|