Sew it yourself! The Bimini Skin Kit for 2-Bow Frame provides all the materials you need to sew the fabric top for a bimini including Sunbrella Marine Grade Fabric in a standard marine grade color. A bimini top is a great way to provide protection from the sun and shelter from the rain and spray. Our bimini skin kits are perfect for replacing the fabric top on an existing bimini frame or can be paired with one of Sailrite’s Bimini Frame Kits (sold separately) to build a new bimini from start to finish.
The Sailrite 2-Bow Bimini Skin Kit features zippered tubing sleeves for easy removal and storage. Tails at the forward and aft edges act as attachment points and to prevent water from wicking back under the cover. Facing along the sides keep the cover from stretching and webbing straps offer additional support to the bimini. Add window material or extra zippers to this kit to make optional curtains, bridge panel attachments, backstay slits, or windows.
This bimini kit will fit on a frame with a maximum width of 106 inches and a maximum fore & aft spread of 42 inches.
A sewing machine, scissors and basic hand tools are needed for construction of this kit. Bimini Skin Kits do not include frames, fittings or strap eyes. Bimini frame kits are sold separately.
- 7 yd. 46" Wide Standard Sunbrella Color—Select color from drop down menu
- 50 ft. 1" Binding Standard Sunbrella Color
- V-92 White Polyester UV Thread
- 4 YKK® Zipper #10 Vislon® 60" White Plastic Single Locking Pull
- 1 (10PK) YKK® Zipper #10 Vislon® Stainless Steel Top Stop
- Dura Skrim Patterning Material
- 36 ft. Sunbrella Webbing 1" Natural
- 4 Webbing Slider Stainless Steel 1"
- 1 (5PK) YKK® Double Side Release Buckle Black 1"
- 1 Seamstick 3/8" Basting Tape for Canvas (50 Yds)
- 1 (5PK) Loop Loc Plastic Black 1"
- 8 Snap Hook Stainless Steel 1"
- 1 3M Filament Strapping Tape 3/4"
- 1 Sailrite Sew-In Logo Tag