Sew it yourself! Binnacle/Wheel Cover Kit – Max Height 5', Max Diameter 40" lets you make your own binnacle and wheel cover using a standard Sunbrella® color. Protect both your boat’s compass and wheel with just one, easy-to-install cover. This easy and affordable canvas cover features breathable, UV-resistant Sunbrella Marine Grade Fabric. Sunbrella makes a durable, long-lasting cover that will not promote condensation around important instruments. This steering wheel cover kit also features a zippered opening for quick and easy installation and removal along with an elasticized bottom hem for secure positioning.
- 5 yds. 46" Sunbrella® Marine Grade Fabric - Select a Standard Sunbrella color from the drop-down menu
- Dura-Skrim Patterning Material 74"
- 3M™ Filament Strapping Tape 3/4"
- Seamstick 3/8" Basting Tape for Canvas
- 5 ft. YKK® Zipper #10 VISLON® Continuous White
- 1 YKK® Slider #10 VISLON® White Plastic Single Locking Pull
- 1 oz. V-92 White UV Polyester Thread
- 3 ft. Shock Bungee Cord 3/16" (White with Black Marker)
- Make Your Own Binnacle Cover DVD
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- Sewing Machine
Reference end of instructional video below for additional recommended items.
Please note: This item is non-returnable.
|Maximum Binnacle/Wheel Height:||60 inches|
|Maximum Wheel Diameter:||40 inches|