Sew it yourself! Bombardier Invitation 4.8M Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This roachless kit is loose footed, made from 4 oz. white Dacron® using the designer's plans, and features a sleeve luff.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Folded Dacron® 1-½-inch Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Jiffy Grommets with Rivets
- 2-inch White Polyester Webbing
- Odyssey Fabric for sleeve
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Luff:||19 feet, 9 inches|
|Foot:||8 feet, 6 inches (does not include sleeve)|
|Leech:||20 feet, 2.5 inches|
|Area:||88.5 sq. ft.|