You may also like
Sew it yourself! Cal 25 Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker Sail Kit lets you make your own spinnaker sail. This SKR full radial kit is made from 0.75oz Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth and features a choice of up to two colors. Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Color Selection Note: When ordering, add your color selections in the Notes box. See below fot the list of available 3/4oz Ripstop Nylon. Please include which panels (by number) you would like in each color. Please do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss this with our Sailmaker, Jeff Frank.
Available Ripstop Nylon Colors:
- 0.75oz Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut (enter color choices in Notes box)
- 4oz Dacron® Sailcloth, pre-cut patches
- White V-30 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Dacron© 2-inch Tape Green (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron© 2-inch Tape Red (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron© 2-inch Tape White (Non-adhesive backed)
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-¼"
- 1" Webbing
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Area:||390 square feet|