Sew it yourself! Catalina 27 Tall Rig 150% Furling Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own genoa. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4oz Supercruise Dacron® includes a #6 luff tape, leechline, Sunbrella suncover on leech and foot.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 5.4oz Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Folded Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #6 Luff Tape
- Spray Adhesive
- Leechline with cleat
- 1-inch polyester tubular Webbing
- 2-inch polyester Webbing
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-¼-inch
- D-ring with bar
- Air‑Flow Tell Tales
- Sailrite Logo
|Luff:||35 feet, 3 inches|
|Foot:||19 feet, 5 inch|
|Leech:||33 feet, 5 inches|
|Area:||312 square feet|