Sew it yourself! Chrysler 22 130% Furling Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own furling genoa. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4oz white Supercruise Dacron® features a #6 luff tape, leechline and a UV Dacron® suncover on the leech and foot.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 5.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Folded Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #6 Continuous Support tape
- 1 inch polyester tubular webbing
- 1-inch White Polyester Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat
- 1-¼-Inch Stainless Steel Ring
- 3M Super77 spray adhesive
- UV Dacron® suncover material
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Luff:||26 feet, 6 inches|
|Foot:||12 feet, 6 inches|
|Leech:||24 feet, 3 inches|
|Area:||148 square feet|