Sew it yourself! Chrysler 22 Storm Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own stormjib. This crosscut kit is made from 7.4oz white Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and includes brass hanks on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for luff grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 7.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- Stainless Steel Thimble
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Folded Dacron® 1-½-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- 1-inch White Polyester Webbing
- 1-¼-Inch Stainless Steel Ring
- #1 brass hanks
- #1 Spur Grommets
- 1" stainless steel rings
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Foot:||6 feet, 9 inches|
|Leech:||10 feet, 9 inches|
|Area:||34 square feet|