You may also like
Sew it yourself! Chrysler 26 150% Furling Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own genoa sail. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4oz white Supercruise Dacron® includes a #6 luff tape, leechline and UV Dacron suncover on leech and foot.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 5.4 oz. White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Pearl Grey 2-3 oz. Leather
- Folded Dacron® 2" Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #6 Continuous Support Tape for luff
- 1" Tubular Webbing
- Spray Adhesive
- 1" Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat Large
- UV Dacron® for Suncover
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-1/4"
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Leech:||28 feet, 3 inches|
|Area:||219 square feet|