Sew it yourself! Chrysler Pirateer Spinnaker Sail Kit lets you make your own spinnaker sail. This kit is made from 0.75oz Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth using the class rules and features a radial head cut.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #0 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 0.75oz Ripstop White Nylon Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth
- White V-30 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick ¼-inch Basting Tape
- Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed) Green
- Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed) Red
- Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed) White
- #3 Spur Grommets
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #3 Spur Die Set
|Stays:||12 feet, 8 inches|
|Foot:||8 feet, 1 inch|
|Area:||95 sq. ft.|