Sew it yourself! Columbia 26 MK 2 100% Working Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own genoa jib sail. This crosscut kit is made from 6.4oz white Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features a rope reinforced luff, #1 brass hanks on the luff, and leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 6.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Pearl Grey 2-3oz Leather
- Folded Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 4-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- #1 Spur Grommets
- 2" Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat Large
- #1 Brass hanks
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Rings 1-¼-inch
- D-Ring with Bar
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||28 feet, 9 inches|
|Foot:||12 feet, 4 inches|
|Area:||150 square feet|