Sew it yourself! Columbia 26 MK 2 150% Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own genoa jib sail. This crosscut kit is made from 4.4oz white Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features a rope reinforced luff, brass hanks on the luff, and leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 4.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Pearl Grey 2-3oz Leather
- Folded Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 4-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- White Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- #1 Spur Grommets
- 1" Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat Large
- #1 Brass hanks
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Rings 1-¼-inch
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||31 feet, 9 inches|
|Foot:||16 feet, 6 inches|
|Leech:||30 feet, 10 inches|
|Area:||251 square feet|