You may also like
Sew it yourself!Core Sound 17 Mizzen Staysail Kit lets you make your own drifter. This crosscut kit is made from 3/4oz Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth and features a choice of any one color, set flying, leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Color Selection Note: When ordering, add your color selections in the Notes box. See below for the list of available 3/4oz Ripstop Nylon. Please include the color you would like to make your sail. Please do not hesitate to give us a call to discuss this with our Sailmaker, Jeff Frank.
Available Ripstop Nylon Colors:
- 3/4oz Ripstop Nylon Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut (enter color choices in Notes box)
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-30 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Dacron® 3" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 1-inch Tape White (Non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Leechline with cleat
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Rings 1"
- 3/4" Nylon Webbing
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Foot:||12 feet, 8 inches|
|Leech:||13 feet, 7 inches|
|Area:||85 square feet|