Sew it yourself! Coronado 15 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 4oz white Dacron® from the designer's plans and includes a full-length top batten, three lower battens, a cunningham, and a boltrope on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires both a #0 and #5 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 1-½-inch Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Battens with End Caps
- 1-inch White Elastic
- Nylon Headboard with Rivets
- #0 Spur Grommets
- #5 Spur Grommets
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #0 Spur Die Set
- #5 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||18 feet, 7.5 inches|
|Foot:||8 feet, 10 inches|
|Leech:||20 feet, 5 inches|
|Area:||114 sq. ft.|