Sew it yourself! DN Iceboat Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 6.4oz Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features top three batten pockets full, lower standard (battens not included), a boltrope on the luff and foot, and a window.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #0 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 6.4oz Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 2-inch Folded Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 4-inch Folded Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- 1-inch White Elastic
- Headboard with Rivets
- Tack Plates with Rivets
- #0 Brass Spur Grommets
- Vinyl Window Material
- Snap Fastener Installation Tool
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #0 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||13 feet, 9.5 inches|
|Foot:||8 feet, 8.75 inches|
|Leech:||13 feet, 10 inches|
|Mid-Girth:||5 feet, 8.6 inches|
|Area:||71 sq. ft.|