Sew it yourself! Elver Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jibsail. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4 oz. white Supercruise Dacron© using the designer's plans, includes a wire luff and is set flying. Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 5.4oz White Supercruise Dacron© Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick 1/4-inch Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- 2-3oz Pearl Grey Leather
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Folded Dacron© 4-inch Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron© 1.5-inch Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- 3/32" Stainless Steel Luff Wire
- #0 D-Ring without Bar
- #3 Brass Rings
- 3/4-inch Nylon Webbing
- Nicopress Sleeves
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Luff:||11 feet, 6 inches|
|Leech:||9 feet, 6 inches|
|Area:||34.25 sq. ft.|