You may also like
Sew it yourself! Ensenada 20 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4 oz. white Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features one row of reef points, standard battens, a boltrope on both the luff and foot, slugs on the luff, and leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation (sold separately). All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 5.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 1-½" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 3" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- RBS tapered E-glass batten set
- 1" White Elastic
- Jiffy Grommets with Rivets
- Aluminum Headboard with Rivets
- #1 Spur Grommets
- Gransegel Cleats Small
- Snap-In Plastic Shackles
- Round Nylon Slugs
- Snap Fastener Installation Tool
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Area:||101 square feet|