Sew it yourself! Glen L L Gato Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is loose footed, made from 4 oz. white Dacron® using the designer's plans, and features a boltrope on the luff and four leech battens.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Folded Dacron® 1-½-inch Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Battens with End Caps
- White 3-Strand Polyester Line
- 1-inch White Elastic
- Jiffy Grommets w/rivets
- Nylon Headboard
- Snap Fastener Installation Tool
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Foot:||9 feet, 2 inches|
|Area:||124 sq. ft.|