You may also like
Sew it yourself! Hunter 30 C (Cherubini) Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 7.4 oz. Supercruise Dacron® and features two rows of reef points, cunningham, tapered RBS battens, a boltrope on both the luff & foot, grommets on the luff, and leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #2 Spur Die Set for grommet installation and a #9 Eyelet Die Set to set eyelets (both sold separately). All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 7.4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 3" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 4" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Tapered RBS Battens
- 1" White Elastic
- Aluminum Headboards with Rivets
- #2 Spur Grommets
- #9 Brass Eyelets
- 1.25" Stainless steel Rings
- Gransegel Cleats
- 3/4" Flat Stainless steel headboard slide
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
- #9 Eyelet Die Set
|Luff:||34 feet, 2 inches|
|Foot:||11 feet, 3 inches|
|Leech:||35 feet, 7 inches|
|Area:||231.25 square feet|