Sew it yourself! Macgregor 21 100% Working Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jibsail. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4oz Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features leechline and #0 brass hanks on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #0 Spur Die Set for luff grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 5.4oz White Dacron© Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick ¼-inch Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- Stainless Steel Thimble
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Folded Dacron© 1-½-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron© 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Dacron© Leechline
- 1-inch White Polyester Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat
- 1-¼-Inch Stainless Steel Ring
- #0 Swedish Snaps
- #0 Brass Spur Grommets
- #6 Brass Rings
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #0 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||20 feet, 6 inches|
|Foot:||8 feet, 10 inches|
|Leech:||17 feet, 8 inches|
|Area:||76.5 square feet|