Sew it yourself! Mariner 19 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This kit is made from 5.4oz white Dacron® using the designer's plans and includes three leech battens, leechline and a boltrope on the luff and foot. Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #6 Eyelet Die Set for corner ring and eyelet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 5.4oz White Dacron© Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Folded Dacron© 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron© 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Battens with End Caps
- 1-inch White Elastic
- Aluminum Headboard with rivets
- #6 Brass Rings and Eyelets
- Leechline with cleat
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #6 Eyelet Die Set
|Leech:||24 feet, 2 inches|
|Area:||134 sq. ft.|