Sew it yourself! Montgomery 12 Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jibsail. This kit is made from 4 oz. white Dacron® and features nylon hanks on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #4 Spur Die Set for corner grommets. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- Dacron® 3-inch Folded Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 2-inch Folded Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #4 Spur Grommets
- Nylon Hanks (with screws)
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #4 Spur Die Set
|Leech:||10 feet, 6 inch|
|Area:||26.5 square feet|