Naugahyde® Universal Sample Color Card displays all of the Naugahyde Universal fabric options to make color selection easier. Naugahyde Universal Vinyl Fabric is a popular vinyl fabric choice for modern and sporty automotive and marine upholstery. Naugahyde Universal is an expanded vinyl on jersey knit with an environmentally friendly Advanced BeautyGard® protective finish. This knit-backed vinyl fabric is made with non-migratory plasticizers to retain a soft, supple feel and features great durability, scuff and scrape resistance and excellent abrasion resistance. Naugahyde Universal fabric holds up well under the toughest conditions and is easy to sew, maintain and clean.
Purchase a Naugahyde Universal Color Card to make accurate color selection easier.
- 100% Expanded Vinyl on Jersey Knit
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance: Over 500,000 Double Rubs
- Advanced BeautyGard® Protective Finish
- Made in the USA
- Non-Migratory Plasticizers to retain soft, supple feel
- Superior Tear Strength
- Scuff and Scrape Resistant
- UV, Weather, and Mildew Resistant
- Treated against Bacterial and Fungal Microorganisms
- -20° Cold Crack
- Static Dissipative Slip Finish
- Easy to sew--Use a V-69 thread with a #18 needle or a V-92 thread with a #20 needle
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance, and tensile strength
- Meets small-scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard #302, California Technical Bulletin 117 - Section E, BIFMA - Screen Test 220.127.116.11., UFAC Class 1 Rating
|Popular Collection:||Naugahyde Universal|
|Roll Size:||40 Yards|
|Weight:||17.3 ounces per square yard (26 oz/linear yd)|
I love this. So nice to have something to compare colors with!
Just what I needed to match a color in a VW van I am making cushions for.
Helpful Color Card
Arrived in perfect condition. It’s nice to see the true color and get a feel for what it will look like in multiple settings with different lighting.
Great for helping to make a color match!
Will pick from swatches