Sew it yourself! Neptune 16 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 4.4oz Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features one row of reef points, boltrope on the luff, loose footed, leechline, and standard battens.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 4.4oz Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Folded Dacron® 1-½-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- White Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- #1 Spur Grommets
- Battens with End Caps
- Jiffy Grommets
- Headboard with Rivets
- Gransegel Cleat
- Snap Fastener Installation Tool
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Foot:||7 feet, 11 inches|
|Leech:||19 feet, 3 inches|
|Area:||99 square feet|