New England Double Braid Nylon Rope combines high-grade marine nylon, special torque balanced construction, and a unique stabilizing process to create a strong, durable, easy-to-handle line. The Nylon Double Braid won’t kink or hockle and provides a controlled elongation that helps balance the strain and stress on docks and anchors. Use for dock lines, anchor lines or mooring lines.
New England Ropes has an excellent reputation as the leading manufacturer of premium quality rope. Made in New England and tested in some of the world’s most notoriously harsh conditions, New England Ropes provides high quality and performance and worry-free durability.
Please Note: Take caution with nylon around strong oxidizing agents, as it might degrade. May discolor when exposed to high levels of carbon dioxide.
- Excellent Energy Absorption
- Good Abrasion Resistance
- Supple and Easy to Handle
- Recommended Sheave Diameter to Rope Diameter is 8:1
- Shows little degradation from UV rays
- Good resistance to the passage of electrical current
- Conforms to Mil-R-24050 B & C
- Splice using the Double Braid Eye Splice Method
- Made in the USA
|Tensile Strength:||8,500 pounds|
|Brand:||New England Ropes|
|Applications:||Anchor Lines, Dock Lines, Mooring|
|Diameter:||1/2 inch (12mm)|
|Melting Point:||460° F|