Sew it yourself! O'Day 20 MK I Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jibsail. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4 oz. Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features leechline and #0 brass hanks on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #0 Spur Die Set for luff grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 5.4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Folded Dacron® 1-½-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- 1" SS Rings
- Round Stainless Steel Ring
- #0 Brass hanks
- Gransegel Cleat Small
- 1" White Polyester Webbing
- #0 Spur Grommets
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #0 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||21 feet, 7 inches|
|Foot:||9 feet, 4 inches|
|Leech:||20 feet, 3.5 inches|
|Area:||92 sq. ft.|