You may also like
Sew it yourself! Paceship Peregrine 16 Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own jibsail. This crosscut kit is made from 4 oz. white Dacron®, and includes a wire luff, nylon hanks on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Folded Dacron® 4-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Stainless Steel Luff Wire
- #3 Brass Rings
- Stainless Steel Thimble
- Nicopress Sleeves
- Nylon Hanks with Screws
- 3/4" White Nylon Webbing
- Folded Dacron® 1.5-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #0 D-Ring without Bar
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Foot:||7 feet, 9 inches|
|Leech:||12 feet, 9 inches|
|Area:||48.5 sq. ft.|