Sew it yourself! Paceship Peregrine 16 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 4 oz. white Dacron® using the designer's plans and includes standard battens and a boltrope on both the luff and foot.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- Jiffy grommets with rivets
- Battens with End Caps
- Headboard with Rivets
- 1-inch White Elastic
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
|Luff:||17 feet, 9 inches|
|Foot:||8 feet, 10.5 inches|
|Leech:||19 feet, 3 inches|
|Area:||95 sq. ft.|