Sew it yourself! Pearson 10 M Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 7.4 oz. Supercruise Dacron® and features two rows of reef points, tapered RBS battens, a boltrope on both the luff & foot, grommets on the luff and foot, and leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #2 Spur Die Set for grommet installation and a #9 Eyelet Die Set to set eyelets (both sold separately). All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 7.4oz Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 3" Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 4" Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- 7/8" nylon flat slides
- 7/8" flat coated stainless steel slide
- Tapered RBS Battens
- 1" White Elastic
- Aluminum Headboard with Rivets
- #2 Spur Grommets
- #9 Brass Eyelets
- 1.25" Stainless steel Rings
- Gransegel Cleats
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #2 Spur Die Set
- #9 Eyelet Die Set
|Luff:||38 feet, 6 inches|
|Foot:||10 feet, 9 inches|
|Leech:||39 feet, 8 inches|
|Area:||258 square feet|