Sew it yourself! Pearson Ariel 26 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 6.4oz Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features one row of reef points, a boltrope on both the luff and foot, slugs on the luff, leechline, and pultruded battens.
Computer plotted with seaming lines drafted right on the cloth, all panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation and a #9 Eyelet Die Set to set eyelets (both sold separately).
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 6.4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Folded Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 4-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- White Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- #1 Spur Grommets
- #9 Eyelets
- 1.25 inch stainless steel rings
- Gransegel Cleat Large
- Aluminum Headboard with Rivets
- 1" Elastic
- Pultruded Battens
- Snap-In Plastic Shackles
- Round Nylon Slugs
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
- #9 Eyelet Die Set
|Foot:||11 feet, 8.75 inches|
|Leech:||29 feet, 0.75 inches|
|Area:||188 square foot|