Sew it yourself! Potter 15 Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own genoa. This kit is made from 4 oz. white Dacron®, crosscut panels, double taped luff, leechline, nylon hanks on luff.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #5 Spur Die Set for corner grommets. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- Dacron® 3-inch Folded Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 2-inch Folded Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 1.5-inch Folded Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #5 Spur Grommets
- 5/64" leechline
- Gransegel Leech Line Cleat
- Nylon Hanks
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #5 Spur Die Set
|Foot:||8 feet, 9.5 inches|
|Leech:||10 feet, 6 inch|
|Area:||46 square feet|