Sew it yourself! Precision 23 100% Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jib sail. This crosscut kit is made from 6.4 oz. white Supercruise Dacron® and includes #1 brass hanks on the luff, leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation (sold separately). All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 6.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 2" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 3" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-¼"
- 1" Polyester Webbing
- #1 Brass Hanks
- #1 Spur Grommets
- Round Stainless Steel Rings 1"
- Gransegel Cleat Small
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Foot:||9 feet, 9 inches|
|Area:||109 square feet|