Sew it yourself! Shroud Turnbuckle Cover Kit Large creates a practical cover with a classic look. Protect sails and skin against abrasions from turnbuckles and cotter pins with this turnbuckle cover. Made from leather, this shroud turnbuckle cover adds a nice traditional look to any vessel.
A sewing machine is required for assembly. Each kit contains enough material to build one shroud. Assembly time is approximately 10 minutes.
- 2 ft. Pearl Grey Cowhide 4.5oz Leather
- 2 ft. White Polyester Velcro Hook 1″
- 2 ft. White Polyester Velcro Loop 1″
- 3 ft. Leechline Dacron 1/8″
- 2 V-69 Style A White Polyester UV Hembobs
|Finished Size:||6” x 7” x 21”|