You may also like
This Auto-Retractable Box Cutter takes safety to a new level. The ergonomic, protective J-hook handle features a durable nylon handle with a nonslip grip and is ambidextrous so both right- and left-handers can cut with ease. Slice®'s patent-pending safety blades feature Finger-Friendly® technology that prevents you from accidentally leaving the blade exposed. The 100% zirconium oxide blades are nonmagnetic, nonconductive and will never rust. Plus, ceramic blades last much longer than standard steel blades, saving you time and money. When the blade does need to be replaced, changing it is easy and does not require additional tools.
Why Choose Slice® Ceramic Safety Blades?
- Proprietary blade technology safe to the touch
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Safer than traditional blades
- Up to 11x longer-lasting compared to steel
- Safer than other ceramic blades
- Nonconductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic blade
- Ergonomic Handle
- Finger Friendly
- No-Tool Blade Change
- Extra Durable
- Ceramic Blade - Never Rusts!
Use it all the time to break up cardboard boxes easily