These ceramic scissors with pointed blades are perfect for crafting projects. They have a shorter blade length, and the pointed tips allow you to get very close to what you're cutting. In addition to general craft uses, these scissors are great for snipping thread ends. The handles feature soft-touch finger grips for a more comfortable cutting experience. These lightweight scissors are ambidextrous and totally maintenance-free — you never need to oil or lubricate the blades. Slice®'s Finger-Friendly® ceramic blade technology is safe to the touch. The 100% zirconium oxide blade is nonmagnetic, nonconductive and will never rust. Plus, ceramic blades last much longer than standard steel blades, saving you time and money.
Why Choose Slice® Ceramic Safety Blades?
- Proprietary blade technology safe to the touch
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Safer than traditional blades
- Up to 11x longer-lasting compared to steel
- Safer than other ceramic blades
- Nonconductive, non-sparking, nonmagnetic blade
- Finger Friendly
- Extra Durable
- Ceramic Blade - Never Rusts!